Well What If, the words ‘what if’ became a channel for positive energy instead of negative energy?
See we use ‘what if’ all the time…
- What if the money runs out
- What if I can’t pay the bills
- What if he/she doesn’t like me
- What if I get laughed out
- What if it doesn’t work?
- What if I fail?
- What if I can’t control it?
- What if it turns out differently?
- What if it backfires?
- What if I don’t really know what I’m doing?
- What if I get burned?
- What if…. (tell me your biggest what if)
Honey, I know all about what if. Growing up my Dad used to call me the ‘what if’ child. I was obsessed with ‘what ifs’.
His response (love you Dad):
“H, what if you get hit by a car and the what ifs don’t matter anymore… stop bloody worrying child!”
Haha perhaps not the most effective way to snap me out of worry wart mentality but he had a point.
My pending motherhood has me thinking a lot about how I’d respond to my daughter when she starts asking these kinds of questions, and I’d like to offer you some of the same love and nurturing I intend to deliver to her when she’s here:
- What if goes right?
- What if the gamble pays off?
- What if you were doing it right all along?
- What if you didn’t need anyone to validate you?
- What if you simply decided you get to do things your way?
- What if you fly?
- What if you get to choose the outcome, simply because you do?
- What if you get to be free, because you’ve decided you deserve it?
- What if you let go of all your limiting beliefs?
- What if your blocks didn’t exist anymore?
- What if your mindset became your most powerful tool?
- What if everything you desired came to you with effortless ease grace and flow?
Now sit in the energy of all of that, and you tell me… how does that feel?
Do those ‘what ifs’ feel better?
Fully immerse yourself in the positive vision behind each of those questions.
And ultimately ask yourself this:
“What if it’s all happening exactly as it’s meant to for your greatest and highest good”
Well then, would we need to keep asking what if?!
Now doesn’t that feel better?!
Go forth and conquer my friend! And make all your what ifs magical this week!
My love always