Online Course & Coaching Agreement
LAST UPDATED: 19th February 2021
Congratulations on taking this major step towards your growth and success!
This Online Course Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this ___ day of ____________ 202__ by and between _________________ (the “Coach” or “Company”) and ___________ (“YOU” or “Client”) for the purpose of Company providing professional development and coaching services to YOU in an effort to achieve your goals. The parties together are hereinafter known as the “Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- Description of Course: An online course is a self-study programme through which the Company provides a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximise personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals where appropriate. Where live coaching is included as part of the online course, the Client understands that in order to enhance the online course experience and maximise results, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program. Course content is bespoke to each separate online course and is specified on the enrolment page before payment and registration. Upon completing payment and registration it is understood that The Client has accepted and understood the content of the online course. Any queries or concerns should be directed to email@example.com prior to signing this agreement.
- Agree to be Bound. By submitting payment you are signing this agreement and YOU acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which includes keeping commitments, maintaining the agreed payment schedule, and being on time for sessions.
- Authorisation of Payment. By making your initial payment you authorise Ask Harriette Ltd to charge your credit/debit card. You represent to the Company that payment of your fee will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family. You are responsible for payment of the entire fee amount, regardless of whether you attend all sessions (where relevant to the online course), or access the online content, and regardless of whether you have selected a pay in full or alternative payment plan. By being bound by the agreement as referred to in clause 2 above, you agree that, if, for any reason, you choose to cancel any part of the Services, you are obligated to pay or continue to pay whatever balance is due. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis.
- Modifications. From time to time Ask Harriette Ltd may modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting by the Company on the Company web site www.askharriette.co.uk or via email with the subject line specifically stating “amendment to existing agreement” or similar language denoting the Agreement has been modified.
- Non-Solicitation and Outside Client Work (a) During the term of this Agreement with Ask Harriette and for a period of 12 months after any termination of this Agreement with Ask Harriette, Client shall not solicit, directly, or indirectly, any client of Ask Harriette, in any form or manner, alone or as a sole proprietor, an employee, a consultant, an owner, a partner, an officer, a director, a shareholder, a member, an adviser, an agent, or in any other way connected with any business in competition with Ask Harriette. (b) During the term of this Agreement with Ask Harriette, Client shall not, outside of this Agreement, perform any services for any current client of Ask Harriette that competes directly or indirectly with Ask Harriette.
- Termination. We are committed to providing you with a positive and productive experience. By signing below, you agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the program without forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments (or any other bespoke payment plans) if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow program guidelines.
- Cancellation. Once payment and registration has been made, the terms of the contract are binding and no cancellation requests will be accepted.
- Term. All online courses come with lifetime access unless otherwise specified. In the event payment is not received, or payment plans are not honoured, access to the online course will be suspended until the financial commitment has been honoured by the Client.
- Confidentiality. As your Coach I respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of others globally. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party as governed by international law, including the Coach. Further, we respect your confidential and proprietary information, which is any information you specifically state is “Confidential.”
- Ownership. As your Coach I own and retain all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, and all original material (text, images and links) is my property. Any content used from a third party remains the property of the third party
- No Guarantees. Company has made every effort to accurately represent the benefits you will receive through coaching. That being said, there are no guarantees regarding any result or benefit to be received by. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, starting point in their business, desire and motivation.
- Disclaimer. Company is a coach and not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, financial wealth management, or therapeutic advice. It is your responsibility to secure assistance from the appropriately qualified professional if such advice is needed.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.vIn the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation.
- Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, cyber-attack, sickness, provided that the delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this clause shall not exempt the parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
- No Partnership. Nothing in this Agreement is meant to suggest a partnership, venture alliance, security interest, or employer relationship.
- Waiver. The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any obligation under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.
***The Term of the agreement is considered effective from the date of first payment for online courses, programmes, packages, and payment plans. The duration of the agreement is that which is advertised on the appropriate course, programme or package web page and corresponding payment form.
Harriette Jackson, for and on behalf of Ask Harriette Ltd.