Full Moon Ceremony
Full Moon in Virgo – Feb 19th 2019, 8.30pm – 9.30pm
Virtual ceremony with Priestess of Light, Harriette Hale.
Come together in sacred circle with your Luna brothers & sisters from all corners of the world.
Together we call on the Goddess Moon to help us release all that does not serve us as we surrender further into faith and trust.
When Souls connect as one with a simple yet Divine intention, a ripple effect of Light ensues, ensuring all who are connected have their wishes heard.
This 60 minute ceremony, at 8.30pm GMT, on the Full Moon, will create a powerful magical container for all to tap into the Luna magic and release all that does not serve us, so we can make space to be filled up again with Source energy as the moon continues her cycle.
The Moon in Virgo is a good time to undertake routine, painstaking work, and to search for and correct errors. With this in mind, I invite you to consider what you might like to release from your energy during sacred ceremony.
If you are unable to attend live, you will still be able to watch the replay, although we do recommend completing the ceremony within 48 hours of the Full Moon in order to tap into the most powerful aspect. Lifetime access is granted to all who register.
Preparation for the ceremony:
Journal on these questions to help you bring clarity to your session:
– Where do I feel stuck in life and business / career / job?
– How would I like to feel instead?
– What do I need to let go of in order to feel this?
– Are there obligations / regular commitments which consistently pull me out of alignment? What needs to happen for me to release these?
– Which emotions have I felt so far this year that I recognise do not serve me? Do I desire to release these emotions?
– Which events & experiences have not served my greatest highest good so far this year? Do I desire to release repeating these experiences?
– If I could remove one obstacle from my life right now what would that be?
– What will it take for me to release all that does not serve me?
Please bring with you to ceremony:
– Pen and paper
– A glass of water or warm drink
– A candle (not essential but adds a nice touch)
– A comfortable environment (please feel free to show up in PJs, make-up free, and wrapped in blankets. This is your time to connect with the Goddess Moon)